“If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got.”
Ever since the foundation of the factory back in 1983, we always did things slightly differently. This worldview often led us to become pioneers in our fields and create products that were never manufactured before. We were the first who managed to print on polypropylene adhesive tapes. Afterward, we were the first to create carrying handles. And all of this became possible thank to creative thinking and the desire to lead the industry and the strive for constant improvement.
We're especially proud of projects which required to find specific solutions for our customers based on adhesive tape. In this project, our customers approached us with a request to develop a special tape which can solve problems in various manufacturing processes. And in most cases – we succeeded.
Our R&D team consists of chemists, material and machinery engineers and of course – experts in the various production fields. The team, along with the production staff of the factory, are constantly searching for ways to improve the work methods in order to provide the ideal solution for each and every customer.
The R&D process consists of 6 main levels:
- Receiving the requirements and understanding the customer's needs.
- Analyzing the needs and conducting research on the possible solutions
- Evaluating the possible solutions and choosing the one that is most cost-effective for the customer.
- Producing initial prototypes.
- Presenting the results of previous levels to the customer for a review.
- Analyzing the review and making the required adjustments.
We believe in forming a close partnership with all of our customers. This cooperation is one of the main factors that led us to the astounding success we achieved in all of the projects we participated in.
We'll be happy to be at your service.